Pingelly PS has a strong and supportive Parents and Citizens (P&C) association. All parents are encouraged to join the P&C Association and attend term meetings. Meetings are usually held on Monday, week 4 of each term at 2pm. To access the P&C constitution click here. To join the P&C Facebook page click here.
Our P&C provides key support across the following areas.
- school events
- School promotion
- strategic planning
|P&C Executive Committee|
|Vice President||Helen Sewell|
|School Council Rep||Adam Watts|
|Catering Co-ordinator||Katie Macnamara|
|Uniform Co-ordinator||Emma Hardie|
In 2019, the following financial support was provided by the P&C association:
- Purchase of 3 portable shade shelters
- $5000 contribution towards reading resources
- Purchase of a portable stage
- $1000 towards year 5/6 camp
- Financial support for STRIVE Colour Fun Run
Click here to access P&C minutes and agendas.